I can't believe that Luke is 1 year old today. One year ago, my mom and I were driving to the hospital all freaked out because Lukie decided to make an early appearance. My little boy turned out to be 10 lbs 3 oz. He loves to eat and to watch his brother play--what a happy little boy. No need to walk just yet...butt scooting is just fine...
Cheers to Lukie today.
!
Daddy and Luke

I actually made a cake...wow.

The boys celebrating...

Luke loves cake.

Somebody else enjoys cake.
!
Daddy and Luke
I actually made a cake...wow.
The boys celebrating...
Luke loves cake.
Somebody else enjoys cake.
1 comment:
I love the pics, Julie! I'm so glad that you started a blog. How fun! The boys are darling, as are you, and I can't believe that Luke is 1 already. Time flies by so fast...
Post a Comment