Thursday, September 18, 2008
Going Coastal
If you know me, you know I love me some runnin'!
And lucky, lucky...this place is a spectacular place to hit the pavement. Or the sand. Or the gorgeous, well marked bike trails that go for miles.
(Bonus: the sun actually SHINES here and there is an absence of a constant, driving rain. SCORE.)
The boys and I ran from Pacific Grove up past Cannery Row into Downtown Monterey today. We dodged some tourists, raced some hobos (that was a little fun, and a teensy scary) and watched the seals sun themselves on the beach.
Big Sur Half-er, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey Julie, so happy to have found your new blog!!!!! The boys are so big and so darn CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monterey looks fabulous!!!!! Have room for five more?
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Seriously, we love that place. Scott and I actually drove from Vegas to Ft. Lewis 2 months after we got married more than 12 years ago. We were supposed to honeymoon in Hawaii, but thanks to the army, that got cancelled and he had to report early to the MI advanced camp. Monterey was a one night honeymoon for us. Lovely...
Post a Comment