skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Viva La Heumphreus
Saturday, September 27, 2008
BIG NEWS!
No, we're not pregnant.
But Robby and Jenn are! 17 weeks this week. They find out boy or girl on Oct 17th! Congrats!!
I predict a boy. I'll put $ on it. I swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Heumphreus
Home is where the Army sends us...
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Fanclub
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(13)
You say tomato, I say BLECH
Baila! Baila!
BIG NEWS!
Run through the forest
Home Sweet Home
We are dorks
3rd Month's A Charm
Going Coastal
A Saint
Chopstix
It's my potty, I can cry if I want to.
Luke is 1!
California or bust!
No comments:
Post a Comment