Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aiden turns 3



5 Days Old...
 

3 Years Old...


I can't believe Aiden is 3! He turned 3 on March 5.  All he asked for was a "blue cake".  We got him a Diego cake with lots of BLUE icing.  He also asked for pizza for dinner. What a tough kid to please. :)

It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Now, he's in preschool and telling me "Mom, I can do it myself!" He loves to wear his "Soldier" boots and put his own big boy underwear on every morning.  And, the kids loves to talk and express every thing he's feeling.  Lots of question. Lots.  He is such a good big brother and really tries to make Mommy and Daddy happy.

Happy Birthday, Aiden! We love you!




4 comments:

Susan Nawyn said...

Wow, 3 already? I can't believe it! It seems just yesterday that I got that "we're pregnant-- oops!" email from you!

I'm so glad he's a joy. Stella is at a fun age as well (in between mini tantrums). It's a riot when they start thinking independently and speaking rather than just repeating everything you say. When are you off to the land of communism?
Susan

Anonymous said...

Finally!! I remember you showing up at FLWA all prego style - and now you have a THREE YEAR OLD. Crazy!!!

Andrea said...

He's so darling, Julie! This age is the best...time for about 2 more? Girls this time!

Carron Crew said...

What a cute big boy you have now!!