These 2 are too cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. So, what? Now you have to have another pregnancy/kid in El Salvador? Ummm, no thanks. How long will you be there? And was that somewhere you were hoping to go, crazy Chic?
No kids in the short term. There's no WAY I am giving birth in a 3rd world country. I'm sure it would be fine, but I'm enjoying my little break of not being preggos for awhile.
We wanted to head to Argentina, but ES is fine too. We're only there for a year, so it will be nice to learn more about Central America.
2 comments:
These 2 are too cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. So, what? Now you have to have another pregnancy/kid in El Salvador? Ummm, no thanks. How long will you be there? And was that somewhere you were hoping to go, crazy Chic?
Ha ha. I know--they are growing so fast.
No kids in the short term. There's no WAY I am giving birth in a 3rd world country. I'm sure it would be fine, but I'm enjoying my little break of not being preggos for awhile.
We wanted to head to Argentina, but ES is fine too. We're only there for a year, so it will be nice to learn more about Central America.
When is Scott headed home for R&R?
Post a Comment