I broke my foot last night! :( We were getting the boys ready to go trick or treating. I was running up the stairs and tripped--and something snapped. Ugh.
So, instead of trick or treating, we loaded up the car to head to the ER. The boys were still in their monkey costumes, so the nurses loved them. The monkeys trick or treated in the ER. Fun!
I broke my 5th metatarsal--I think I already had a stress fracture going from running so much. I guess tripping on the stairs just made it snap.
Anyway, I am going to get a cast on Monday. And try to see how I am going to chase around two little monkeys on crutches...should be interesting.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The left side was swollen as big as a lemon...now mostly golf ball. Nice.
3 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Julie, such great timing, uh? At least it looks like you recently had a pedi. If I broke my foot now, holy beejolly, the ER staff would have a heart attack........
Hope you feel better soon!!!!
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Julie, We are so sorry for your bad luck! Mend fast and take care of yourself! Hugs and smiles,
Nancy and Maxwell
JULIE!!! For some reason Jeremy knew you broke your foot and my first thought when he told me was: how in the H is she going to take care of two little monkeys with one foot in good working order and one in a cast? (I honestly did not know they were monkeys - I just call everyone and everything a monkey - not sure what my deal is.) Good luck friend, I'll keep you in my prayers!
meg
Post a Comment